Jotul Gas Fireplace in the Master Bedroom
Meadowbrook Log Cabin has a Jotul gas fireplace in the master bedroom.
It came with an on/off switch. I replaced it with a thermostat, so it will turn off when the room reaches the temperature set.
Here are the details on the stove.
Jotul GF 100 DV Nordic QT Gas Stove
Jotul introduces its most compact zero clearance gas stove.
- One-piece realistic ceramic fiber log set with the warm glow of a real wood fire; no unsightly visible burner parts
- Large fire viewing area
- Durable, furniture-quality cast iron construction
- ON/OFF/Thermostat switch
- No electricity required to operate unit
- Natural convection for increased air circulation
- Built-in vent restrictor slides for vertical terminations
- Burns at 83% efficiency
- Conversion kit included with stove for use with Propane
- Zero Clearance rear vent capability
- Can vent directly through rear wall or corner vent without snorkel
- Bedroom Approved
- 5 year warranty
|Clearances and Floor Protection|
|Rear||0″ (zero clearance)|
|Side||3″R – 10″ L|
|Minimum Hearth Pad||Can be installed on a wood floor. If stove is installed on vinyl, linoleum or carpeting, unit must be placed on a rigid hearth pad.|
|Heating Capacity||up to 600 sq. ft.|
|Natural Gas Input||10,600 to 14,500 BTU/hr.|
|Propane Input||10,900 to 14,000 BTU/hr.|
|Dimensions||22 1/4″ H x 21″ W x 14″ D|