Ready for Drywall
We passed our insulation inspection, so we can hang the drywall!
When we got to the house on Friday they had delivered a lot of drywall and other materials.
They had also marked the floor under everything on the ceiling.
- Drywall Gold Bond 54” High Strength Lite National Gypsum ½” x 12’ TE
- Sheetrock Ultra-Light Ecoblueprint ½” x 54” x 14’
- LIGHTROC Lightweight Gypsum Board American Gypsum
- Purple Moisture Resistant Gypsum
It is long! Some of it is 14’ long!
These are the pieces that will make the outside corners.
- Easy Sand 45 Setting-Type Joint Compound
- OSI F38 Low Odor Drywall Panel Adhesive (In a tube like calking)
- Levelline 100’ x 2.75” Drywall corner trim that flexes to any inside or outside corner angle
- 800 Drywall Screws HT114 6 x 1 ¼” Phosphate
- Ruco All Purpose Ready Mixed Joint Compound