Little Red Tiny Towable from Blue Ridge Tiny Homes
One of the homes we saw when we toured Acony Bell Tiny Home Village just showed up for sale on Facebook Marketplace.
The Tiny Towable is called Little Red. It was the showroom for Blue Ridge Tiny Homes.
See the HVAC Mitsubishi mini-split w/ Hyper-heat.
Above is our photo from the open house. Little Red has double doors that open the entire wall.
The stairs to the loft match the desk on the other wall. They both have a Live Edge.
Above is our photo of the loft. It is big enough to fit a double or queen sized bed and high enough to sit without banging your head.
They put diagonal wood on the back wall.
There is plenty of lighting. The wall mounted fan can be directed toward the loft sleeping area or down at the living area.
The flooring is tongue and groove eucalyptus.
The sink is stainless steel. It is under-mounted in bamboo countertops. Recesssed LED lighting and plenty of windows make the kitchen very livable.
Little Red Tiny House could be used as a vacation rental with AirBnB, as a backyard office or as extra space for your visitors.
Little Red Tiny House Features
- Live Edge custom staircase and desk area
- Built in Rev-a-Shelf storage in-between the walls
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- EcoSmart on-demand H2O heater
- Bamboo lined shower with penny tile floor and ceiling
- Low Flush toilet
- Eucalyptus tongue and groove flooring
- Bamboo countertop with under mount sink
- Sleeping loft works great for a double or queen bed or sofa
- Unique customized wall in loft
- HVAC Mitsubishi mini-split w/ Hyper-heat, heats in -5degree weather
- Jeldwin aluminum clad / Wood Awning style windows
- LED lighting
- Exterior dimmable dark sky lighting
See Blue Ridge Tiny Homes Little Red Tiny House on Facebook Marketplace >
Little Red Tiny House from the Open House at Acony Bell Tiny Home Village >