Eagle Point 1108 Square Foot Cabin Kit
The Eagle Point Cabin Kit is a made-to-order custom log cabin kit from Allwood. It makes a practical log home with a contemporary design.
It has 2-3/4 inch thick walls with dual tongue and groove wind block. The walls, roof and floor are of Nordic Spruce, a durable slow grown wood with dense grain.
Choose the layout you want.
The cabin is 1108 square foot, 712 square foot on the ground floor with a 396 square foot second floor.
Allwood Eagle Point Cabin Floor Plans
Allwood provides some sample house plans with living area, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and storage.
There is 712 square feet downstairs. Rooms, doors, and windows can be added, deleted and adjusted in size. Additional layers of wall planks can be added to increase headroom on both floors.
The Eagle Point is standard with a 396 square foot second floor, but can be customized for your needs. The ridge height is 15’11″. You can order the kit with higher ceilings.
There is a nice roof overhang over the front porch.
The bottom floor is bigger than the top floor.
The windows can be put wherever you want them.
The roof is 15’ 11” at the very top. You can customize the layout a lot of different ways.
The Eagle Point comes with steel storm rods for all four corners. The rods hold the planks of each wall tightly together. They can also be anchored to the ground.
The kit includes:
- 2-3/4″ Nordic Spruce wall planks
- 23/32″ Nordic Spruce roof boards
- 23/32″ Nordic Spruce floor boards
- Pre hung and glazed doors and windows
- Pre-assembled gables
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door locks
- Easy to follow instructions
Standard roof insulation is included. You can order more insulation.
Included Roof Insulation Package
- R1 ceiling boards
- R2 moisture block
- R3 fiberglass insulation
- R4 roof boards or plywood
- R5 roofing felt
- R6, R7 optional railing for metal roof
Depending on where you live and what you are using the cabin for, you probably want more insulation. You can order optional insulation kits or purchase insulation locally.
Optional Wall Insulation Package
- W1 framing
- W2 moisture block
- F2 rockwool or foam
- W4 siding with the same pattern as the wall planks
- W2 wall planking
Optional Floor Insulation Package
- F1 floor joists (included)
- F2 styrofoam panel
- F3 foor boards (included)
- f4 treated subfloor of plywood or OSB
- F5 1×4 boards nailed to the joists
What is Not Included
- The kit does not include a foundation.
- The kit has the roof boards, but no shingles or other roofing materials.
These kits are not stock. You select from different options and they make the kit you want. It can take up to four months from when you make a deposit until your kit is delivered.
Stain or Paint
The Eagle Point Cabin kit from Allwood ships with completely unfinished wood. Choose the stain or paint you want.