Willow Border and Edging
Willow borders and edging don’t cost much and make a big difference in how your garden looks. You can find them on Amazon for not a lot and you don’t have to wait till last frost to get started.
The March 2021 issue of Country Living’s cover article Spring Garden Spruce-Ups has Boost your borders on the March Checklist.
This all-natural material adds a bit of elegance to garden and path boundaries.
- This segmented woven variety is great for turning sharp corners.
- A rigid picket fence-style is ideal for straight-line installations.
- Loop tops add flair to this slightly flexible option, perfect for soft curves.
- Use this versatile stick style for either curved or straight edges.
I went to the mastergardenproducts.com website. They have bamboo and log border and edging, too. But I like the willow border and edging best.
Willow Rolled Border
This rolled willow border is an economic way of separating areas in your garden or yard. It is very popular for pathways, flower beds or any area you may want to divide, section off, or create a border around. The willow borders can be installed easily, just unroll them and tie them to cedar wood sticks planted into the ground.
These can make tight curves and circles.
- CWB-12 Rolled Classic Willow Border Fence, Light Mahogany
- RWB-12 Rolled Willow Border Fence, Brown
- RWB-24 Rolled Willow Border Fence, Brown
Arch Top Willow Border
These elegant arch top willow border fences are to be added along the pathways of your garden. They can also be used as delightful borders for a flower bed or any area you may want to divide or section off in your garden.
Can be installed easily by simply inserting the sticks into the ground.
- WAB-24 Arch top Willow Border
Willow Expandable Border
This expandable and flexible willow border provides a decorative accent along the perimeter of your garden beds or pathways. Its expandable design makes the border compatible with gardens in various sizes. Each segment of our versatile lightweight border stretches from roughly 3′ to 8′ long depending on the height of the fence, (the fence becomes shorter as it’s stretched longer).
- WCFF-12 Barkless Willow Flex Fence
- WCFF-24 Barkless Willow Flex Fence
- WFF-12 Regular Brown Willow Flex Fence
- WFF-24 Regular Brown Willow Flex Fence
Used commonly in European gardens, these natural willow edging kits are ideal in the outdoors where it’s needed to define garden areas, or use them to separate walkways. Some of our edgings are made from tightly woven canes or saplings with integrated lattice designs, while others have a rustic classic divider design. All are economically sustainable and environmentally friendly.
The willow edging is 8” high with 8” stakes, so 16” total.
Straight Willow Edging
Master Garden Products WE-40, WE-41, WE-42, and WE-49 are straight.
- WE-40 Woven Willow Edging with vertical cross sections pattern.
- WE-41 Picket Style Willow Edging
- WE-42 Lattice Style Willow Edging
- WE-49 Willow Edging with arrow pattern
Slightly Flexible Willow Edging
Master Garden Products WE-43, WE-44, WE-45, WE-46, and WE-48 willow edging are slightly flexible.
- WE-43 Woven Willow Edging with vertical sections pattern & loop
- WE-44 Woven Willow Edging with diamond pattern
- WE-45 Woven Willow Edging with cross pattern.
- WE-46 Vertical Woven Willow Edging with cross sections pattern.
- WE-48 Willow Edging with loops
WE-486 Extra Long 6′ Flexible Woven Willow Edging with loops
Flexible Woven Willow Edging
Master Garden Products WE-47 is available up to 72″ long and can make tighter curves or circles.
- WE-47 Woven Willow Edging
WE-476 Extra Long 6′ Flexible Woven Willow Edging
You can order extra stakes if you need them.
- GWS-20 Garden Wood Stakes