Modulars: Premier Homes of the Carolinas
We drove to Premier Homes Carolinas. It is not far from where we live now and where we are building. I was interested in the Garland model. But, we really liked the other models, too.
We toured the models and talked to some sales people. They gave us some documents that you might be interested in, so I am putting them here:
Click to open any of these large enough to read.
(Pages will open in a new window.)
The Premier Advantage
Premier Homes of the Carolinas is the Modular Housing Authority. With over 30 years’ experience, we look forward to helping you find, design and move into your new Modular Home. We will coordinate everything needed to move into your new Modular Home including designing your custom home and finding the perfect home site (or we can place it on land you already own). In addition, we will manage permits, construction and installation, giving you a satisfying turn-key experience.
Premier Homes is the exclusive retailer representative for Palm Harbor Homes in Western North Carolina and upstate South Carolina, as well as an authorized retailer for Nationwide Homes. Premier Homes of the Carolinas is a member of the Asheville Home Builder’s Association, the National Modular Housing Council, the Manufactured Housing Institute and the North Carolina Manufactured and Modular Home Builder’s Association.
Advantages of Precision Built Housing
- All aspects of the construction process are controlled
- Well-designed off-site construction ensures cost assurance.
- Since your home is constructed in a building, under cover, weather does not interfere with the construction process and/or cause delays
- Inventory is controlled and materials are protected from theft and weather-related damage
- All designers, engineers, craftsmen and assemblers are on the same team and are professionally supervised
- All construction materials, as well as interior features and appliances are purchased in volume for additional savings
- Cost of interim construction financing is significantly reduced
- Modular homes are financed using conventional mortgage products, and are viewed exactly the same as site-built homes in construction codes and zoning laws
- All aspects of construction are continually inspected by not one, but several third-party inspectors
- Modular homes come with all the features that you would find in a site-built home and can be custom built using the latest in computer-assisted design
I’m not going to copy everything. If you are interested you can click, open and read the documents. Or drive over and look at the models yourself. You can even see how they are built. Almost just like a regular house.
When I went back later with my sister-in-law and her husband, they had this new tiny house.
It’s just for storage, but it is ADORABLE!
Just thought I’d share.
More about Modular Homes >
More about Planning and Building our New House >