Assemble this 3-Bedroom, 2-Bath 1245 square foot log cabin kit in 8 days or less.
Assemble this 3-Bedroom, 2-Bath 1245 square foot log home in 8 days or less.
This Log Cabin Kit can be shipped anywhere in the continental United States. They can assemble it for you if you are building in Western North Carolina, around Asheville, Waynesville and Boone or in upstate South Carolina, around Greenville and Spartanburg.
The company offers floor plans from 200-2,000 square feet. Some are practical log homes for you and your family. Others are smaller log cabins, ideal for vacation rentals. Try a tiny house log cabin. Build it yourself if you have the skills. The kits pass US and Canada building codes.
Once you have the wood floor or concrete slab, three people can complete this 3/2 log home in 8 days.
This kit makes a practical 3 bedroom, 2 bath log home with an open floor plan, split bedrooms and a large covered porch. It is around 44’ wide by 28.5’ deep.
The large open floor plan has a vaulted ceiling. The roof pitch isn’t too high, so it is still practical to heat.
The living room is off the large porch. That door leads to the laundry room.
The door to the left opens to the master bedroom. The door to the right opens to a bedroom.
The practical kitchen has plenty of storage and counter space.
The master bedroom has it’s own bathroom through the door to the left.
This bathroom is between the two smaller bedrooms.
A laundry room is a really great addition you don’t often find in smaller houses.
The large covered front porch gives you so much usable living space.
What’s in the kit?
- In-house structural drawings
- Pre-cut, numbered exterior walls
- Pre-cut, numbered interior walls
- Pre-cut, numbered gable components
- Vaulted, cathedral ceilings
- Pre-cut, numbered roof purlins, beams
- Pre-cut, numbered (18mm) 3/4″ tongue & groove roof boards
- Pre-cut, numbered loft floor beams
- Pre-cut, numbered 28mm (1-1/8′) tongue & groove loft floorboards
- Loft ladder
- Pre-cut, numbered fascia boards
- Prebuilt sectional deck railings, vertical balustrades, handrails, adjustable posts
- Multi-locking double glazed wood windows, trims
- Entry doors, locks, deadbolts, keys, trims
- Interior doors, hardware, trims
- Threaded steel storm rods for perimeter wall junctions
- 2 spare wall logs, spare roof boards
- 400- 8″ log screws to connect the first 2 rows, gable components, purlins
What’s NOT in the kit?
The kit does not include a floor.
Components are ready to assemble on a concrete slab, wood floor over piers, crawl space, or basement.
About Log Home Packages
Other sizes are available.
For more information, call or text Jason Speier at 828-736-3586
- We sell SOLID/High-Quality log home packages. As a matter of fact, we have a hundred models to choose from and are happy to customize from there. Floor plans range from 200 sq.’ all the way to over 2,000 sq.’ and beyond. PERFECT FOR BOTH RESIDENTIAL & RENTALS!
- We offer two building packages from “Dry-in” construction allowing you to finish out your cabin to save some money and we also offer full “Turn-key” construction for those who want to walk into their cabin 100% completed. WE BUILD FAST!
- We currently offer construction in Western North Carolina (greater Asheville area), the High Country area (greater Boone, NC area), & Upstate SC (great Greenville, SC area). We can ship our cabins to any location in the US and you can DIY or secure your own builder AND we will provide video and phone support.